CODE MAGNUM
Please log-in~
CODE MAGNUM
Please log-in~
CODE MAGNUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CODE MAGNUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

02/13/20XX ; "A SUPERHERO IN MY CITY?"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

02/13/20XX ; "A SUPERHERO IN MY CITY?" Empty
PostSubject: 02/13/20XX ; "A SUPERHERO IN MY CITY?"   02/13/20XX ; "A SUPERHERO IN MY CITY?" EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:11 am

THE BUGLE
----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------
02/13/20XX::TUE_______________________________________________________NEWS

'A SUPERHERO IN MY CITY?'
BY MILES COLEMUN

There has been a video recently resurfacing around the internet of a masked vigilante who stopped a gang related crime from occurring. This was an attempt at the life of Kaitlyn Genovese outside of the restaurant Aubergine. Midway through her dinner, she was called out by a man who according to her companions forcefully brought her to the back of building for a 'chat'. The man and his associates put her at gun point and this is when they were spotted by the masked hero. The men were halted and a brawl occurred, thankfully a bystander who prefers to keep their name disclosed had caught the whole thing on camera.

According to Ms. Genovese, she had no idea why they wanted to see her or who the man who saved her was. The identity of this vigilante is currently unknown - but he referred to himself as The Calamity, when the man who video taped had asked about it. Ever since then, police report that sightings of The Calamity have been frequent and he's usually there to stop petty crimes from happening. The government has decided against holding a stance on this matter. In a recent interview with Mayor Goulding, he said, "I'm quite glad that the youth have taken a stance on crime [...] but putting on a mask and putting yourself in danger, is not something that should be encouraged [...] if one really wanted to make a difference, perhaps they should consider joining the task force."

Back to top Go down
http://superheroes.iftopic.com

02/13/20XX ; "A SUPERHERO IN MY CITY?"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CODE MAGNUM :: The Basics :: The Bugle-
Jump to: